Friday, August 6, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Becky and Theresa from W Hotel hosted an event for wedding planners yesterday with a whimsical theme of Alice in Wonderland. Geri, part of the planning, had asked me if I were willing to provide a tiptilt cake to add to the gathering, and of course I said yes.
A small enough group for relaxed conversations and room tours, we nibbled and laughed our way through some pretty tartlets, scrumptious macaroons, and absolutely decadent chocolate confections.
Jean and Nicole kept us in stitches. I made the acquaintance of Kelly and Kari of Bliss and was able to chat more with Amanda of Jaclyn Elizabeth Events.

Katrina and I split off toward the end to meet up with Ashley and Carra at Bar Lurcat where we sipped and supped and enjoyed the beautiful summer night. Able to talk about our busy seasons, the great events just past or coming up.

All in all a lovely evening.

No comments: