Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2009 Brides Choice Award

2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire | Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More
Fun news greeted me when I checked my emails yesterday! I have been awarded the 2009 Bride's Choice Award from Wedding Wire.
I have been on Wedding Wire for quite some time now. It is a wedding resource site which allows brides to see vendor reviews from past clients and make educated choices about who they might use for their own event. Vendors can also follow up on leads from brides requesting information about pricing, availability and services offered.
The award is based completely on reviews and opinions from brides I have worked with, so I say a heartfelt thank you to all who helped me achieve this award.

1 comment:

Staja Studios said...

Congratulations Jessica! It was very nice meeting you tonight and thanks for the information about tomorrow. Maybe I will see you there. - Jason