Thursday, February 19, 2009

Shame On Me

So much is going on and I haven't written one word about it. Shame on me. No excuses, just didn't sit down to write. The first half of my winter quarter is over, photo shoots are looming, Love is a Cure is this Sunday and Duel of the Design is just days away. Not to forget the two events I attended this week.

Tuesday evening was the Association of Bridal Consultants which met at the Crowne Plaza St. Paul on Kellogg. Our meeting was held in Windows on Minnesota(formerly the Carousel). I met some new people there and ran into them again on Wednesday when Epic Event Center held it's open house.
Both events were informative and it's always nice to spend time with friends both new and old. Jason Thon of Staja Studios and Natalie and Brian Durk of Dick and Jane Letterpress were some new friends made.
Old friends included the ladies from Chowgirls as well as Jean from Violets, Summer from Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry and Alice-Lynne from The Late Bloomer. I chatted a bit with The Wedding Guys and Geri from The Style Laboratory.

I haven't even mentioned the food! Never shy, I made two rounds for savories and another round just for desserts last night.
Yum is all I can say. I tried everything.

No comments: