Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Weekend


This weekend was a celebration of just about everything. There were two weddings, two birthdays, a graduation and, of course, Father's Day. This calls for something sweet!
My younger sister had a milestone birthday, so I surprised her with a two-tier cake. I sent a cake home with my older sister to her husband in Iowa who was unable to join us. Cookies went off to a graduation party, the weather cooperated for the outdoor wedding on Saturday, and Friday's event was elegant and lovely at Rush Creek Golf Club. Add in some pretty little cameo cakes with edible pansies for another birthday, and the weekend was finished.
Sunday morning was spent on the porch sipping coffee before the birthday lunch at my sister's. Written down is sounds busy, but the overall feeling was relaxed and happy.
Ahhhhhh, life is good.

No comments: