Saturday, March 27, 2010

2010 Star Awards

Yesterday was busy with details after the move. All of the boxes were unpacked and recycled on Thursday and the kitchen is nearly ready for me to start working. It's all the other stuff that needs to get updated, changed, shifted......you get the picture. Lots of driving and meetings and, oh yeah, glitches:the cell phone decided it would rather NOT work. Great, thanks, let me just take care of that while I port the number. Oh and my car has informed me it's time for an oil change. The little glowing wrench symbol reminds me every time I turn the car on. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll get to it.

Luckily, the day ended with a great party. The Hyatt Regency hosted our Ritmo Caliente affair. Many of my friends were nominated: Ashley, Katrina, Marie, and Jean from Violets to name just a few. What's that saying? It's an honor to be nominated? They unfortunately had the honor but not the victory. So much beautiful, creative work, but only one entry can win.

We partied anyway and had a great time! Photos to follow.

No comments: